HARRY V. BRENTON.
Among the progressive and up to date citizens of Kings county who have contributed in a very definite way to the
prosperity of this community is Harry V. Brenton, president of the Bush Garage Company, in Hanford. This concern
was first established on January 13, 1913, at No. 224 East Sixth street, by E. E. Bush Some time after coming here,
Mr. Brenton acquired stock in the company and eventually became its president, the relation which he now holds.
The principal business of this company now is the wrecking of automobiles, through which it is building up a stock
of parts which enables it to supply practically any piece desired for any type of car, old or new. It has calls
from over a wide radius of surrounding country and ten employes are kept busy rendering service to the large trade.
In addition to the salvaged stock, a vast amount of new stuff is carried, including tires and a full line of accessories.
A complete and well equipped machine shop is maintained, where repair work can be quickly done. The Bush company
is not a competitor of other garages, but stands in the position of a supply house to which they may come for needed
parts. A large share of the success of this company has been due to the wise direction and sound judgment of Mr.
Brenton, who has worked indefatigably to make the garage a real service house for all automobile requirements.
History of Tulare County, California
By: Kathleen Edwards Small
Kings County, California
By: J. Larry Smith
The S. J. Clarke Publishing Company
For all your genealogy needs visit Linkpendium